Saturday, June 17, 2006

From one lounge room to another!

Great, just great! I have managed to come down with a fever/flu and have not been able to leave the flat except for brief trips to the store for panadol for the last three days!!

I managed to check out piccadilly circus and arrived at the British Museum to check out the mummy exhibition only to feel like i was going to pass out! So thought it best that perhaps I catch the tube home and have been there ever since! Grrrrrr!

Being a little of a control freak, forced inactivity doesnt sit well with me - just ask Sonja what a pain in the ass i am when i am sick! Lucky for David - he hasnt been home much so he has managed to miss most of my whinging! Though he has been foolish enough to leave a box of sensational (aka expensive!) chocolates in the fridge!

When I first arrived the only two food groups in Davids fridge were chocolates and bottles of wine! 'SIGH' a man after my own heart and every other female i know!

No comments: