Thursday, June 07, 2007

MASSIVE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND #4

Lily Promises to cook breakfast!

Foolishly the night before, I told everyone that I was going to be making my fave breakfast - pancakes with bacon and maple syrup!

Well I wake up at Georges really early, cause whenever I've been drinking I can never sleep properly! In order for me to be able to function enough in my own kitchen, I and George head to a local cafe for some breakfast. Suitably fortified with bacon and eggs and numerous coffees, we head to my house to meet everyone else who has turned up for the fabulous breakfast I am yet to cook!

Kate has bought a boy she met, we have the lovely Meg and Kel, plus George too all crammed into my room awaiting a feast - which I must say I do indeed deliver - albeit at 3pm! The rest of the afternoon is spent with much hilarity and silliness until us girls then go out for a night at The Princess Alexander.

No comments: